SMALL CIRCUS WORKSHOP FOR DEVELOPMENTAL AGE.
The project includes a series of meetings / workshops with children aged 4 to 10 (divided into groups according to age and number, max 15/20); the workshop will be oriented to the teaching of basic notions concerning the circus disciplines of juggling and clown and the preparation of a collective exhibition performed during the final show in front of an audience of adults, parents etc.
The individual lessons will be characterized by a phase of initial psychomotor-recreational warm-up, by learning simple games with foulards, balls, Chinese saucers, circles and clubs (for the older ones), and the preparation of a collective exhibition in view of the show the final.
Children of kindergarten, primary (and beyond).
The daily duration of the laboratory varies according to the needs of the recipients.
Ideal space is any structure dedicated to sport and suitable for a given motor activity, a gym or any room large enough, covered and well heated. It also requires the possibility of using an electrical appliance (simple stereo).
- greater awareness of one's own body in space
- development of motor skills such as motor coordination, oculo-manual coordination, ambidexeism, balance, propioception, peripheral vision and rituality.
- stimulus to concentration, self-discipline and attention span.
- input to the ability to reason and imagine, to creativity and imagination.
- stimulus to expressive capacity.
- stimulus to overcome "emotional blocks", such as shyness or "fear of exposing oneself".
- a greater ability to communicate with others through a body language made up of gestures and actions.
- an increase in the will to confront each other seen as enrichment and help in the solution of small difficulties, a stimulus to cooperation.